SMK Tropicana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMK Tropicana Chat area

HomeHome  SMK TropicanaSMK Tropicana  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LzJustin

LzJustin

My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung) Empty
PostSubject: My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung)   My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 pm

First of all, thank you if you're reading this Smile

Ok, My name is Justin. Fullname: Justin Teo Yiu Chung. People usually call me either Lengzai or Perasan Boy. I know its a dumb nickname :X

I'm 13, born in 1996, April 15

School: Smk Kota Kemuning

Height 165cm, Weight 53kg. D: I'm fattt

About my personality/attitude

I'm like a playboy type of person. I walk like one, I stand like one and I talk like one. Don't give a damn about it ok xP?

In the same time, I'm a really loyal guy. If I love someone, it won't came out to be like I will like someone else or whatever. Unless she turns out to be a real bitch :X

I'm also a cocky person. Insult me once? 10times back to you. I'm a bitch, you're a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Yea I'm weird xD

I'm a real gentleman to girls in need. Unless you're fat/ugly/retarded or I hate you. Hahaha yea, I judge people by its appearance but if its knowing friends. I'll judge people by its attitude and see whether is that specified person 'attained' my exceptions.

I'm a good person if you step into my small circle heart Smile I'll treat my good friends at good as possible with no doubts.

But I can also be a bitch sometimes. I hate people who wanna know me just because of that will boost their popularity( yea i'm popular xP) or take advantage from me(etc: treat them food/money or whatever la) Those are usually no life asshole, or so called as 'Gangsters' which I call them pussies(not the body part). And I hate backstabbers( I know ALOT of them, fucking bitches) and nosy people.

I always hate that nosy people come and interrupt while I'm having a conversation with someone else. Example: Me: Hey man, you know that the teacher just got fired because of he scolded vulgar to some students. Friend A: Yea I heard about that... And always there will be some fucking nosy people come and do some stuffs like. Nosy Asshole: Yea! I know about that too! Hahaha its funny. By the way who is that arh? What the teacher do?

You see? Fucking annoying isn't it?

Well, that's all I'm gonna say for about me. Thanks for reading(if you did)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=123827666
Wasabi94

PostSubject: Re: My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung)   My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi ,... nice to meet you....
pleased to meet you....
Happy to meet you....
Back to top Go down
shaunling

shaunling

PostSubject: Re: My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung)   My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:45 pm

O.O can non-tropicana students post in this forum O.O Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung)   My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Intro xD (Justin Teo Yiu Chung)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMK Tropicana  :: SMK Tropicana General :: Introductions-
Jump to: